I can cut a dev release today or tomorrow, anything I should wait for?
09/26/2021, 5:52 AM
If you're okay with waiting, I've been trying to land Go using system install, which blocks Go being in alpha state. Just trying to debug a test failure. Not certain I'll have time this weekend to figure out tho