10/26/2021, 9:34 PM
FYI once CI passes, I’m going to merge
— this will break JVM resolves until you amend your configuration (ping
10/26/2021, 10:23 PM
sounds good: thanks!
: would be interested to hear whenever you’re rebased atop this, but no rush
going to put my test repo down until things stabilize.
10/27/2021, 12:07 AM
will do. and won’t be rebasing until I first get the pending changes to support matching on parent nodes done.
only so much volatility at a time …