I am trying to decide what Square's plans are for the 1.0 release going forward. Once the junit-runner improvements land I am going to want those in our release and it would mean cherry picking quite a few changes to 1.0 and the way its currently configured, deprecating an option mid-1.0. I'm a bit concerned that the junit runner overhaul is a bit too risky (even though I have been very careful to preserve legacy behavior) and might just want to wait until 1.1 for that. In which case, we will switch our internal version to running the 1.1.0-pre releases.