10/18/2019, 6:13 PM
PSA: I plan to start the rc0 cut in the evening.
10/18/2019, 6:22 PM
I think we should probably wait until the dependency issue is resolved in case we have to update some deps upstream.
10/18/2019, 7:42 PM
Good call. Thanks!
The release may not be blocked, so I will proceed, but can cherry pick any follow up changes.
10/21/2019, 5:09 PM
I need to fix the pip resolve in CI to not get manylinux2010 wheels
hopefully only a couple liner tho