Like Pants? Here are some ways you can help more people benefit:
• Tell peers why you use Pants and who you think will benefit from Pants too. Spread the word! Whether that be in a casual chat, tweet, blog post, tutorial, presentation, or video.
• Contribute to the collaborative spirit of the community by helping a fellow user on Slack or GitHub.
• Contribute to the docs using the "Suggest Edits" button.
• Contribute to the codebase by suggesting an idea, making a feature request, giving feedback on an issue or dev release, opening an issue, or starting a pull request.
• List your organization or open source project on the Who Uses Pants page https://www.pantsbuild.org/page/who-uses-pants
• Add a testimonial https://www.pantsbuild.org/docs/testimonials
• Publish a case study of how your goals are being served by Pants. This is easily one of the most powerful things you can do!