might release? I’m trying to decide if I should wait for it or just use
which contains the bugfix I’m waiting for already. How buggy are dev releases normally for sort of day-to-day use where the build being blocked for a couple hours is no big deal?
12/20/2022, 5:24 AM
We should get 2.15.0rc1 out "soon", but the holidays might disrupt that. You can try 2.16.0.dev3, it's not likely to be dramatically buggy, but there may be deprecations and such. So I'd say try it and see?
I can also try and get an rc out on Wednesday
12/20/2022, 2:28 PM
I’ll give 2.16 dev a try then if it’s not likely to be extremely buggy